Wednesday 14 November 2012

Frustration

It has been pointed out to me that my previous post possibly came across as rather more aggressive and pointed than I had intended it to!

By way of clarification, when I talk about being frustrated I recognise that the reasons for my frustration may be unjustified and/or entirely unsubstantiated. My intention is never to criticise any other individual. My writing very much reflects what is going on in my head, which at some points in time may be entirely irrational. Especially when I am going through a patch where I feel that people don't understand me. This doesn't mean people don't understand me: it is simply a matter of how I perceive the situation I find myself in.

To anyone who may have been hurt by anything I have written I am truly sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment